When it comes to online rewards, the very first website that pops in the head is Swagbucks.
You can use gift cards to redeem products or services of a specified value. Swagbucks is one of the best options where you can get a lot of gift cards. Let’s brief about this website deeply, starting from scratch.
Just note one thing, I’ll mention Swagbucks points as SB.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a website that gives rewards in the form of gift cards for doing day-to-day things on the internet.
Those things can be online shopping at Amazon, watching videos, searching the web, answering surveys, or finding great deals. You exchange points you earn at Swagbucks to the gift cards of retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Starbucks, etc.
Further, you can simply use those gift cards to redeem specified cash values of goods or services. Not just that, you can use Swagbucks points to get cash back from Paypal.
Swagbucks has 15 million members and paid over 90 million dollars of cash and gift cards to its users. The minimum age required to register is 13.
So now we know the initials of Swagbucks. Let’s check out how to get started.
Swagbucks sign up
You can start your journey with two easy steps:-
1. Go to the home page of Swagbucks. Sign up by entering your email and set a password.
2. You’d reach the page as shown below. You have to keep going by clicking on ‘Take me to the Homepage’.
Swagbucks – How to earn?
If you want to make money online from Swagbucks, you should focus more on earning SB. Suppose you make 400-500 SB. You can redeem it for a 5 dollar gift card. Moreover, 2500 SB can get you a 25 dollar gift card and 5000 SB can give you a 50 dollar gift card.
Swagbucks has many options by which we can earn SB:-
1. Online shopping
We all buy online products once a week. Use the Swagbucks ‘Shop’ category on the dashboards. You’ll earn SB for every dime that you spend there.
2. Watch videos
Everybody loves watching fascinating videos. Swagbucks has playlists of videos. If you watch them, your SB will increase.
3. Swagbucks online surveys
The most prominent method to earn points is online surveys. They’ll ask you simple questions that you can easily answer. After each survey, you’ll get SB.
For instance, let’s do the following survey:-
- You’ll find the following survey on the top of the home-page. Click on it to start.
- Now before you start the survey, you have to fill the form asking about your basic information before starting the survey as shown.
- The information you filled in the previous form will be kept highly confidential. They’re using it just to perform research and prepare reports for their clients. Mark on the ‘Agree’ option to go ahead.
- Similarly, you have to agree on the conditions two more times before the questions of the survey appear. As soon as you finish the survey, you’ll be rewarded 60 SB!
4. Discover offers
Swagbucks rewards you with points when you discover exclusive offers of Swagbucks and other partners. Regulations and rewards vary in different offers. They’ll ask you to sign-up for a free trial, purchasing a product, trying out a service, etc. In case you’re interested in any of the offers, you earn SB once you do what they ask you to do.
For example, look at the offer shown below:-
5. Use their search engine
Swagbucks uses the Yahoo! powered search engine to show web results. You can use their search engine for daily purposes to earn SB easily.
6. Play online games
Play online on Swagbucks and earn SB whenever you make an in-game purchase.
Is Swagbucks legit?
With no room for doubt, Swagbucks is definitely a reliable website where you can get gift cards. It has partnered with trustworthy companies like Amazon. As I have already mentioned, Swagbucks has millions of users who are getting rewards. Therefore, this site stands tall in terms of legitimacy.
Swagbucks – refer and earn
Not just the rewards, you can earn 10% of your friends’ lifetime earnings if you invite them at Swagbucks from the referral link. It’s something similar to affiliate marketing. Also, you can invite your friends & family with 10 emails.
Swag codes – Get instant codes!
Generally, you have to perform an activity to earn SB. But with certain strings of text(for example- LiKEtH1S) known as Swag codes, you can make instant SB. Once you get the codes, you copy and paste them at three places.
-The Swag code box
-The Swagbucks mobile app
-The Swagbutton extension
The Swag codes do not have space between them and are case sensitive. Swag codes go live for a limited time. Therefore, it is advisable to redeem as soon as possible.
Types of Swag codes
1. Static codes:- These are easy to get and redeemable by any member. But you’ll not get a large amount of SB.
2. Stealth codes:- Although you cannot share these codes, you can use them for one time to redeem instant SB.
3. Linked swag codes:- Sometimes two codes are interconnected with each other. It implies that you can redeem only one of them.
Where to find Swag Codes?
You have to install SwagButton to get notifications of codes whenever they are active. The SwagButton is a browser extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge on PC. Once you install it, click on the check now button under the ‘Swag code‘ tab to know about live Swag codes.
2. Swagbucks mobile app
Download the app to get push notifications. They’ll inform you about codes when they’re active.
3. Social media
Social media is the place where you can get the codes easily. Follow Swagbucks on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter to get updates on Swag codes.
4. Play Swagbucks LIVE
The trivia game shows a swag code at the end of the game. The game is all about history, science, and pop culture.
Pros of Swagbucks
1. No input money is required to register and anybody above 13 is eligible for registration.
2. No skill is required to earn Swagbucks. Kinds of Stuff like online shopping, watching videos, searching the web, etc are something that we do repeatedly in our daily life.
3. It’s easy to sign up and you can earn cash at Paypal in exchange for points.
Cons of Swagbucks
1. Though It’s a great place to earn part-time money online, you can not give up your day job and rely entirely on Swagbucks.
2. In most cases, you have to purchase the service/product of the offers in Swagbucks to earn SB, which is not profitable.
Remember this while using Swagbucks
1. Do not use the search engine just to earn SB.
2. Click on the links in which you’re genuinely interested.
3. Do not send referral links to strangers. Also, do not post the links on websites that prohibit them.
4. Fill the surveys carefully. Do not rush the process as it factors into disqualifications.
5. Do not create multiple Swagbucks accounts for one user.
CLICK HERE to start your Swagbucks journey!
Swagbucks is one of the best sites for online rewards. You can try it anytime to get gift cards. After all, there’s no extra hustle involved.